Martial Arts in Woodbury, MN
Welcome to Master Kim’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Woodbury. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including:
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
We are committed to teaching the highest quality martial arts in an atmosphere of positive energy and respect.
In addition to learning the technical aspects of Tae Kwon Do, character development and leadership skills are two very important elements of truly understanding the martial arts. Therefore, our training also focuses on developing skills valuable in daily life: cooperation, respect, self-control, and confidence.
We take pride in our school and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
About Master Kim
- 5th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Korea and international sparring champion
- Certified Tae Kwon Do Instructor by Kukkiwon
- Earned Degree in Tae Kwon Do from Dong-A University in Pusan, Korea
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
- Over 26 years of experience instructing over hundreds of students